Friday, April 30, 2010

Info about Thirty-One Gifts Company

Since I am such an information junkie, I have been researching this company to death before I decided to sign up. I knew I loved the products, but just wasn't sure if I loved the company enough to put my name with it! Needless to say, what I found out made me love Thirty-One even more! So I thought I would do a post to let everyone know what exactly it is I fell in love with about Thirty-One--besides the AWESOME bags, totes, purses, etc!!
I know when Sarah showed me the catalog, one of the first things I did (after gushing about the CUTENESS of everything) was to ask "Why the name Thirty-One?" Are there 31 different main bags? Are there 31 different patterns? 31 flavors...wait--wrong company! But seriously, why the number 31? What I found out blew me away. Thirty-One is a faith based company that gets its name from Proverbs 31 in the Bible which talks about the virtuous woman:
10 [a] A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. 11 Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. 12 She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. 13 She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands. 14 She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar. 15 She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls. 16 She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard. 17 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. 18 She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. 19 In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers. 20 She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. 21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet. 22 She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple. 23 Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land. 24 She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. 25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. 26 She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. 27 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. 28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." 30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. 31 Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

I am so excited to be able to work for a company that is faith based! I have always struggled with finding opportunities to share God with people I don't know...now I think I've found a great way! All I have to do is carry a super cute tote, purse, bag, etc. and just wait for the question that I know I asked: "Why the name Thirty-One?"
Thirty-One's founder Cindy Monroe started this company in 2003 because she felt it was time for working mom’s, single women, and even grandmothers to get a chance to shop on their terms. The "About Thirty-One" link on the main company website states it best:

"Our mission is to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners. We have seen this mission played out across the years in the individual lives of so many women who now have their own 'Thirty-One Story'. Our products are exclusive to Thirty-One and provide style and convenience at an amazingly affordable price. From our signature purses and totes to kid's items and accents for the home, you'll find something to fit every personality and situation. We continue to develop new products built on the idea that our products must be stylish, functional, affordable and easy to give as gifts to encourage someone special."

Since 2002, Thirty-One has grown to have over 10,000 consultants nationwide! They are still seeing thousands of women find their passion through owning their very own Thirty-One business. Many work full time jobs and use their Thirty-One income to help pay for those extras in life like vacations, cars, and shopping sprees. Others have seen Thirty-One become a lifeline to their families in difficult economic times.

Maybe you would like to have your own business through Thirty-One. The doors are wide open. I'll post later on about the GREAT sign-up bonus Thirty-One has running from May 1 through June 30. I'll give you a hint...You could sign up basically for FREE!!! Intrigued?? Stay tuned to my blog for that info...

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    công ty sản xuất quà tặng

    ReplyDelete