Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introducing. . . Thirty-One Gifts!

My friend Sarah recently brought a Thirty-One catalog to work. After browsing through the pages, I fell in love! Thirty-One offers a wide variety of totes, bags, baskets, home decor, stationery and so much more...and most items can be EMBROIDERED or PERSONALIZED!!! Everything in their catalog is truly the definition of FUN!!


So...I have decided to become a consultant for Thirty-One and can't wait to share all of the goodness with you and your family and friends!! I am so passionate and excited about Thirty-One's products-- I can't wait to show them off to you!! My official website with Thirty-One will be up and running soon...but until then I have created a blog so I can share specials and promotions with you!!

If you are interested in hosting a Thirty-One party, I would love to come to your home or location of your choice! As a hostess, you can receive free products and discounts!! My product samples and catalogs will be here soon...I know you will think Thirty-One is as magnificent as I do!! Or...if you too are interested in being a consultant for Thirty-One, let me know...and I will tell you how!

Here are some great occasions that Thirty-One Gifts are good for:
**Birthdays
**Graduation Gifts
**Teacher Gifts
**Wedding Party - Bridesmaids, House Party, etc.
**Mother's Day
**Baby Showers
**Wedding Showers
**And so much more!!



If you are just as excited about Thirty-One as I was and can't wait to get your hands on a catalog...I have created a link on the right side of this website for the main Thirty-One catalog. (They also have 31 Kid and Directions for teenagers.) However, if you want a sneak peek...for your convenience here are just a FEW of our awesome products....
Cindy Totes...a very classy edge to the traditional tote bag

Skirt Purse...match your purse with your outfit or mood, just change it's skirt!

Cinch Sac...handy drawstring bag, great for the gym or a sleepover!

Thermal Zipper Tote...a great lunch bag for school or work!

Baby Bibs that you can personalize!

No comments:

Post a Comment