Thursday, May 27, 2010

I got my Thirty-One Party Thermal Tote!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I am SOOOOOOO happy!!! Today when I came home there was a big cardboard box on my front porch...and inside was my Thirty-One Party Thermal Tote!! This is a product that won't be released until the Fall Catalog but consultants could get it early!! (Oh the perks of being a Thirty-One consultant--my list just keeps growing!!)

But consultants aren't the only people that can get their Party Thermal Tote early--June and July hostesses that hold a $450 or more party can get their Party Thermal Tote for just $20!! This product will retail in the catalog for $52! So not only do you get the Party Thermal Tote at a STEAL of a price, but you also get it early so you can enjoy it all summer and show it off to all your friends at the ballgames, pool, beach, picnics and all other fun summer activities!! I would LOVE to help each and everyone of you blog readers get your Party Thermal Tote--just sign up to do a party with me in June or July--it's as simple as that!! Check out my other pics of my new love (besides John of course!)...my Party Thermal Tote!!


This is a pic of the new (and CUTE) logo that Thirty-One is going to start using in the Fall!



Here's a look at the inside of the Party Thermal Tote...




A few from the top...it zips the whole way up but still leaves a ton of room on the inside!




Here's another view of this awesome Thermal (personalized with "Griffin Goodies" in Red with Font Style 15)!! I'm so excited to use it this summer at the pool, ball games and at the beach!!
This pic was to show how big this bag is--you don't really get a good idea of the size until you see it up next to someone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I want to look at this tote, but the pictures aren't showing up.

    ReplyDelete