Monday, May 3, 2010

May Hostesses get DOUBLE Free Products!!!!

Are you ready for this?? DOUBLE HOSTESS rewards are the special for anyone who hosts a party in May!!! Host a May party, $500 or more, and earn twice the credit!! Instead of $75 in wonderful Thirty-One products, you will have $150!!! Talk about a shopping spree!!! ...and your guests have the option to add our handy dandy all-in-one organizer for only $5 with any $31 purchase!!!

I LOVE Thirty-One and I LOVE helping my hostesses have super parties!! Nothing is more exciting than helping people shop for free!! Check out my website at http://www.mythirtyone.com/amandagriffin

Anyone who books a party before my May 15th Grand Opening will also receive a special bonus gift from me!! Email me at amandaloves31@yahoo.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment