Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Thirty-One Customer


Ok, I just had to post this picture. My awesome director, Jen Cornell, sent me this very cute "mini-tote" in the Dot-Dot pattern. I thought it was so cute and want to put my business cards in it (when I get them!) But in the mean time, John and I decided it was time for a great photo-op with our Australian Blue Heeler, Maggie Rae, who we decided is such a little princess she deserved to have the Thirty-One purse! What a prissy girl!



To get your own Thirty-One purses, totes, accessories and more, check out my website... www.mythirtyone.com/amandagriffin to place an order. Or you can earn them for free by hosting a party--I can help you earn some great products that I know you will love!! I would also be happy for you to join my team--you can sign up now through June 30th for free--you can earn your $99 kit price back in your first 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment