Sunday, May 2, 2010

MY GRAND OPENING

Get those wishlists ready...I'm having my Grand Opening for my Thirty-One business on Saturday, May 15, 2010 with a floating open house from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at my home! I'm so excited to share my new business with everyone! I would love for you to come and see all of the awesome purses, totes, etc.--most of which can be personalized! Bring a friend and get a FREE gift from me!

I am booking parties now and I would love to have each of you as a hostess and help you earn some of these awesome totes, purse's bags, etc for FREE! And I know all of you love FREE STUFF!! As an added bonus...if you book your Thirty-One party before my Grand Opening on May 15th, you will get a special FREE gift from me!!
If you are interested in earning some extra money, working with a business that is faith-based and will help you keep God first, and countless other bonuses and benefits, then sign up with me from now through June 30th and you can do it for FREE! Yes...you read that right...you can get started with an awesome business for FREE!!! Just go to my website http://www.mythirtyone.com/amandagriffin click on "join my team" and get started on the road to making your dreams come true! I will help you the whole way as your sponsor and together we can achieve both of our goals--and have a lot of fun doing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment