Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm an Official 31 Girl Now!!

Alright ladies...I'm open for business!!
I am officially a Thirty-One consultant and boy my business has started off with a BANG! I already have several parties booked AND recruited my friend Michelle from church to be a consultant too!! WOW--all that and I've only been a consultant for about 8 hours! But I'm not booked up yet, so keep the parties coming! My motto is I don't say no to a show--So just let me know if you are interested and we will get a show booked for you!

Visit my Thirty-One website to shop and view products online! If you are invited to a party, but cannot attend you can shop for the hostesses party online and still earn free product for your hostess and take advantage of the customer special for yourself!! It's a win-win situation!!

Let me know if you or anyone you know are interested in hosting a party or becoming a consultant! Ask me how you can basically sign up FOR FREE between today, May 1st, and June 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment